NH CHI Annual Symposium
Beyond Partners: Breaking down barriers and bridging services to treat the whole person
September 19, 2018
8:00 AM- 3:30 PM
Grappone Conference Center, Concord
- Continuum of Collaborative Care: Creating Interagency Teams and Support Integration
- Nationwide Data Exchange: Coming Soon to Your EHR!
- How to Meet Pediatric Well-Visit Requirements using Lean QI Methods
- Medical Legal Interventions in NH Integrated Practice Settings: How to Recognize and Manage a Patient’s Health Harming Legal Needs
- Beyond Partners: Using a Team to Deliver Measurement-Based Depression Treatment
- Tri-State Virtual Collaboration: Using Project ECHO to Improve Care for Vulnerable Populations
Integrating SUD Screening & Treatment: A Collaborative Care Approach to Practice and Payment
January 10, 2017 Webinar
We received great updates on the national perspective from Dr. Ratzliff and a state perspective from Lucy Hodder. During the first two years of the learning collaborative, we presented payment models for integrated care for patients with depression, anxiety, and substance-use disorder. The tools and models provide a framework for how we should think about building a sustainable practice. We encourage you to look at the tools and presented models to consider the needs of your practice! In conjunction with these tools, consider the billing codes that presented during the webinar. Please review the resources listed below.
AIMS Center. Financing Strategies for Collaborative Care [website]. https://aims.uw.edu/collaborative-care/financing-strategies-collaborative-care.
AIMS Center. Financial Modeling Workbook [website]. https://aims.uw.edu/collaborative-care/financing-strategies/financial-modeling-workbook
Highland, J. Exploration of Payment Models for Depression Treatment in Primary Care [video]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQUZ3l47emo&feature=youtu.be May, 2016.
Highland, J. Moving Financing for BH Services in New Hampshire Forward [Power Point slides]. https://www.citizenshealthinitiative.org/sites/default/files/media/BHI_20161116_OpeningSession%20-%20PaymentJH.pdf. November 16, 2016.
Highland, J. Moving Financing for BH Services in New Hampshire Forward [video].https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubORWCKYnO0&feature=youtu.be. November 16, 2016.
Highland, J. Demonstrating Feasibility of Payment Models in Primary Care: Depression, Anxiety, and Substance Use Disorder Treatment [video]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZxUbHNwGqY&feature=youtu.be June 7, 2017.
NH Citizens Health Initiative. Integrating Behavioral Health & Primary Care in New Hampshire: A Path Forward to Sustainable Practice & Payment Transformation. https://www.citizenshealthinitiative.org/sites/default/files/media/NH%20Citizens%20Health%20Initiative%20Whitepaper%20-%20Dec%202016.pdf. December 2016.
Year 3 BHI Learning Collaborative Opening Session
November 8, 2017
- Welcome & Pathways to Behavioral Health Careers/HRSA Grant Overview video
- Data in Action video
- Collaborative Care Models video
- Working Group Session video
- Opening Session slide deck